New Internet User Information
Online banking allows FNB customers to view account information through the internet. This introduction will answer the most common questions about FNB's online banking:
Please select the appropriate link below to enroll for online banking.
Forgot User ID or Password?
Please call us to obtain or reset your User ID.
Forgot Password? Reset your password online.
If you are unable to reset your password using the link above, please call us.
- Free online banking access for FNB customers
- Review account history & transaction information online
- Transfer funds between accounts online
- View the text of account statements online
- Free online bill payment
- Download account history to Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft Money® (OFC or OFX format)
Download Account History
Supported Download Formats
- Quicken®, QuickBooks®, Quicken for Mac®, QuickBooks for Mac® (for each, the current version and prior two versions are supported)
- Quicken® versions 1998 to 2004 (QIF format)
- Microsoft Money® versions 1998 and above (versions 98 & 99 use OFC format, versions 2000 and above use OFX format)
- Comma Separated, Fixed Length, and Tab Separated formats
How to Download Account History
1. From within online banking, select "Accounts" and then "History" from the left-hand menu.
2. Click "Download" (located below the "Submit" button).
3. Select the appropriate account, date range, and file format.
4. Click the "Download" button.
5. Follow the procedures provided by your software vendor to import and process the downloaded file.
You can preview our online banking service with the demo link below.
You can enable email alerting for your online banking accounts by following the steps below.
1) First, verify your email address information is correct under "Services" and then "Change Info" in Online banking. Please allow at least one business day for any changes to become effective.
2) Next, view the following email alert options available under "Services" and then "Alerts".
Available Email Alerts per Account:
- When My Balance Is Greater Than
- When My Balance Is Less Than
- For All Debit Amounts Greater Than
- When My Statement Is Available
Available Email Alerts per User:
- When My Password Has Been Changed
- When My Login Has Been Reset
- When My Login Attempts Exceed The Limit
- When My Login Is Accessed
Have a Question?
Email your online banking questions to us at email@example.com.